WILL MY GLASSES FIT ?
Speccaddy has been designed to carry either:
- 3 eyeglasses; or
- 2 pairs with one of them being very large eyeglasses or sunglasses: or
- any combination of eyeglasses with other small important items
Approximate Size: (to 0.5 cm accuracy) 16.0 cm H x 7.8 cm W x 5 cm D
In a world-first innovation, we provide a reliable method that allows you to check that your particular combination of eyeglasses, sunglasses and mobile phone will fit into Speccaddy. The method is based on the measurement of the “S” distance of every pair of eyeglasses to be carried in the Speccaddy. “S” is the distance between the folded arms and the bridge. “LARGER S” or “LARGEST S” is the S measurement of the largest pair to be carried.
STEP A) Check S of larger/largest size to be carried:
- To carry two pairs of eyeglasses / sunglasses, “LARGER S” must not exceed 5.5 cm
- To carry three pairs of eyeglasses / sunglasses, “LARGEST S” must not exceed 4.2 cm.
STEP B) Add the “S” measurements of all the glasses you propose to carry, and make sure their combined value, “SUM S”, does not exceed the maximum values given below.
- To carry two pairs of eyeglasses / sunglasses “SUM S” must not exceed 8.3 cm
- To carry three pairs of eyeglasses / sunglasses, “SUM S” must not exceed 9.0 cm
STEP C) If you wish to fit a mobile phone in a pouch in place of a pair of glasses, then the constraint on the phone width is 8 cm, and on the phone height is 16 cm. An i7 phone fits in.